Well the leaked photos seems to be true! “at least what is believed to be” the up coming iPhone 4 are true, there were doubts about their authenticity but Gizmodo drops the biggest bombshell: They got their hands on the device and have examined it and torn it apart for all to see.
- Front-facing video chat camera
- Improved regular back-camera (the lens is quite noticeably larger than the iPhone 3GS)
- Camera flash
- Micro-SIM instead of standard SIM (like the iPad)
- Improved display. It’s unclear if it’s the 960×460 display thrown around before — it certainly looks like it, with the “Connect to iTunes” screen displaying much higher resolution than on a 3GS.
- What looks to be a secondary mic for noise cancellation, at the top, next to the headphone jack
- Split buttons for volume
- Power, mute, and volume buttons are all metallic.
Other changes observed in the device compared to the current iPhone include a glass or shiny plastic back, 16% larger battery, and a slightly smaller but apparently higher resolution screen.
They were not able to demo the device or have it to operate since Apple remotely disabled the device!
Source : Gizmodo